At Advanced Nutrition Programme, they are passionate about transforming the long-term health of your skin with scientifically proven skin solutions. Our skin is a two-sided organ, & supplements help to deliver 100% skincare by feeding the skin from within. In fact, emerging microbiome research shows a close link between our gut & our skin which inspired the ANP team to develop a selection of Happy Skin Duos to provide 360 care during the festive season. Each collection features a 30-day supply of an innovative, patent-pending biome formula combined with their best-selling supplements. Skin Ultimate repackaged in Advanced Nutrition Programmes colourful Festive packaging.
What does each Pod contain?
- Skin Vit A+ providing Vitamin A & Vitamin D. These vitamins offer benefits to not only skin health but also the well-being of our immune system, muscles, teeth & mucus membranes.
- Skin Omegas+ which synergises Vitamin A, omega 3 fatty acids from sustainably sourced fish oil & omega 6 fatty acids from evening primrose oil.
- Skin Antioxidant with seven antioxidants including extracts of green tea, grapeseed, turmeric root, bilberry fruit, betacarotene, lutein & lycopene. These phytonutrients are encased in a purple capsule – the colour is naturally derived from purple carrot.
- Skin Asta-Boost which combines the power of astaxanthin & biotin. There is lots of emerging reserach on astaxanthin in the nutritional industry.
- Skin Co-Q10+ provides a dose of Coenzyme Q10 & French maritime pine bark extract. This specialist supplement has excellent research conducted by specialist labs on the benefits for skin radiance.
Working together, this smart supplement system works in synergy to provide over-arching benefits to our skin, well-being, hair & nails. Award-winning & endorsed by leading aesthetic experts worldwide. Suitable for anyone looking for the gold standard in skin supplements to support an anti-ageing skin care regime & recommended for all skin types.
- Working from the inside out to supports normal skin health.
- Improves an uneven skin tone, promoting clarity & radiance.
- Safeguards skin from external stressors.
- Supporting overall skin health reducing fine lines.
- Promoting thick, glossy hair.
- Suitable for all ages & skin types.
How to use
- To get the full benefit of Skin Ultimate we recommend you take your, pod of 5 supplements daily with a meal
- Always consult with your skin therapist as they will work with you to get the best results in your skin & well-being routine
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of sight & reach from children.
- Do not exceed the stated daily recommended intake.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult your medical practitioner before use.
- Astaxanthin, is a natural carotenoid with a distinctive red colour & the primary source of astaxanthin is fresh water algae called Haematococcus pluvialis. In nature it is consumed by a variety of animals, such as flamingos & salmon which gives them their distinctive pink or red colouring, astaxanthin is also a known appetite suppressant.
- Biotin, Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & maintenance of normal hair.
- Co-Enzyme Q10, is present in the human body in the highest levels in the heart, liver, kidneys & pancreas, organs that need the most energy & repair! It’s stored in the mitrochondria other wise known as the powerhouse of the cell, which is why it is involved in energy production.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Sourced from scientifically researched & sustainable Fish Oil from EPAX, who are a world leading supplier known to exceed stringent quality & purity standards. Certified by Friend of the Sea, ANP’s Omega-3 sourced using sustainable methods that conserve marine habitats & resources
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids, sourced from evening primrose oil, which is a great source of one of the key essential fatty acids called omega-6. It is derived from the seeds of a North American flowering plant. Other sources of Omega-6 are eggs, poultry, pumpkin & sesame seeds.
- Vitamin A, Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
Full Ingredient List
|One Capsule includes||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Skin Vit A+|
|Vitamin A||5000iu||1500µg RE||188|
|equivalent to vitamin A||417µg RE||52|
|Green tea extract||12.5||–||–|
|Vitamin A 200iu||60µg||Retinol Equivalent||7.5µg|
|Providing Omega 3 fatty acids||–||–|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||178||–||–|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||119||–||–|
|Evening Primrose Oil||297|
|providing omega 6 fatty acids||–||–|
|GLA (gamma linolenic acid)||25||–||–|
|Astaxanthin 5% (AstaReal®)||80|
|(equivalent to 4mg astaxanthin)|
|pine bark extract|
Skin Antioxidant: rice fibre (Oryza sativa), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), lutein (lutein 10%), betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina algae), grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract (95%OPC), lycopene (Solanum lycopersicum) fruit, green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (50% polyphenols), turmeric (Curcuma longa) dried root powder, bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) dried fruit powder, capsule colour: purple carrot.
Skin Vit A+: rice fibre (Oryza sativa), hydroxpropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), capsule colour: calcium carbonate.
Skin Omega+: fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.
Skin Asta-Boost: extra virgin olive oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin, glycerine, colour: beta-carotene), astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis algae), beeswax, sunflower lecithin, d-biotin.
Skin CoQ10: Rice fibre (Oryza sativa), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), coenzyme Q10, french maritime pine bark extract, capsule colour: Caramel