Glucosamine Plus is a daily food supplement for the well-being & support our bones, joints & connective tissue. Featuring Vitamin C to help support the formation of the structural building blocks of bones & joint cartilage-collagen, together with copper to help maintain connective tissue. This well-being supplement is further enriched with glucosamine, MSM & zinc to offer broad-spectrum support to our bones & connective tissues. Recommended for anyone looking for additional support for their bones & joints.
- Working from the inside out to support mobility of joints.
- Supports the structural building blocks of bones & joint cartilage.
- Helps to maintain connective tissue network.
- Protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Suitable for all ages.
How to use
- To get the full benefit of Glucosamine Plus we recommend you take 1 to 4 tablets daily with a meal, depending on your needs.
- Be aware that for some a high intake of Vitamin C can increase bowl movements, if you feel this maybe you take 1 daily starting out.
- We like to break ours in 2 before we take them.
- Always consult with your skin therapist as they will work with you to get the best results in your skin & well-being routine
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of sight & reach from children.
- Do not exceed the stated daily recommended intake.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult your medical practitioner before use.
- Glucosamine, An important amino acid with many functions in the body & is a building block of protein.
- Vitamin C, Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the reduction of tiredness & fatigue, the normal functioning of the immune system & to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Whilst also contributing to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Copper, Contributing to the maintainance of normal connective tissue.
Full Ingredient List
|One Tablet includes||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM)||450|
|Provided by glucosamine HCL||180|
|Ginger rhizome extract||25|
|Equivalent to ginger rhizome||500|
|Nettle leaf extract||18.75|
|Equivalent to nettle leaf||75|
|Celery seed extract||7.5|
|Equivalent to celery seed||75|
|Panax ginseng extract||1.5|
|Equivalent to panax ginseng||15|
methyl sulphonyl methane, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; natural lithothamnion calcarea, glucosamine HCL (from corn), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; panax ginseng extract pdr*, nettle leaf extract pdr, zinc citrate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerine; celery seed extract pdr, natural kelp,† ginger rhizome extract pdr, sodium borate, copper citrate
* pdr = powder (vegetarian source).
† May contain naturally occurring fish & crustacea.