Offer superior anti-ageing results with Skin Moisture Lock™ Plus which features a powerful combination of Skin Moisture Lock™ & Skin Omegas+ which work in synergy to protect, plump & promote a softer, dewy appearance. This powerful partnership works within & between the skin cells.
Patent-pending Skin Moisture Lock™ synergises hyaluronic acid, ceramides & manganese in a soft gel formula to target hydration. In fact, Advanced Nutrition Programme’s pilot study showed that individuals experienced increased hydration by 64% & improved wrinkle depth by 28%¹ after completing 1 course of Skin Moisture Lock™.
Best-selling Skin Omegas+ combines omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids with Vitamin A to support skin health*. Expertly developed by Advanced Nutrition Programme’s nutritional & skin experts, Skin Omegas+ carefully calibrates EPA & DHA from fish oil, GLA from evening primrose oil & Vitamin A for notable benefits to hydration, skin smoothness & wrinkle depth.
A meticulous review of the latest science & research allowed ANP experts to develop an exciting intelligent ingredient-led formula, Skin Moisture Lock™ to unlock youthful-looking skin. Expertly developed to fuse together the benefits of hyaluronic acid & ceramides, Skin Moisture Lock™ works from the inside-out to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles & helps plump the appearance of the skin¹. The result is a more youthful complexion that looks smooth & supple.
Hyaluronic acid is found in most cells in the body with the highest concentration found in the skin. With age, our levels decline & by the time we are 60 years old, many of us may have zero hyaluronic acid in our skin. Skin Moisture Lock™ uses a non-animal derived source of hyaluronic acid to help plump the appearance of the skin from within. Along with ceramides, lipids that occur naturally in the uppermost layer of the skin & make up 50% of the stratum corneum. They play an important role in providing a waterproof protective barrier to the skin. Skin Moisture Lock™ features lipowheat oil to provide a source of glucosylceramides & ceramides.
- Skin Omegas+ work within the skin cell membrane to stop moisture escaping.
- Skin Moisture Lock™ works between skin cells to smooth and plump out wrinkles.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles* & plumps skin for a smoother, more youthful looking complexion
- Hydrates* dull, lack-lustre skin.
- Hydrates skin from the inside-out, feeding every cell in the body so can help support all areas of skin, face & body & hair & nails.
- Helps retain skin moisture*, resulting in balanced hydrated skin, minimising the signs of ageing.
- Known for having a soothing effect on the skin.
- Reducing inflammation associated with breakouts, eczema, psoriasis & other skin conditions.
- Free from artificial colouring’s & flavourings, dairy, salt & yeast.
- Gluten Free despite its wheat content.
How to use
- To get the full benefit of Skin Moisture Lock™ we recommend you take 1 to 2 soft gel supplements daily with a meal
- To get the full benefit of Skin Omegas+ we recommend you take 2 soft gel supplements daily with a meal
- Always consult with your skin therapist as they will work with you to get the best results, adjusting your dose accordingly
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet & healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of reach from children
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning a pregnancy
- If you are under medical supervision please consult your medical practitioner before use
Key Ingredients of Skin Omegas+ 60 Capsules
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, sourced from scientifically researched & sustainable Fish Oil from EPAX, who are a world leading supplier, which has been awarded the Friend of the Sea certification, EPAX products are known to meet & exceed all known global stringent quality & purity standards
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids, sourced from evening primrose oil, which is a great source of one of the key essential fatty acids called omega-6. It is derived from the seeds of a North American flowering plant. Other sources of Omega-6 are eggs, poultry, pumpkin & sesame seeds.
- Vitamin A, contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & has a role in the process of cell specialization.
Full Ingredients List of Skin Omegas+
|Two capsules include||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Vitamin A 400iu||120µg||Retinol Equivalent||15|
|Fish Oil||1140mg||Alpha Tocopherol||–|
|Providing Omega 3 fatty acids||–||–|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||356||–||–|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||238||–||–|
|Evening Primrose Oil||594|
|providing omega 6 fatty acids||–||–|
|GLA (gamma linolenic acid)||50||–||–|
fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.
Key Ingredients of Skin Moisture Lock™ 60 Capsules
- Ceramides, are naturally occurring skin lipids or fats, that are a major component of the skin. Skin Moisture Lock uses a source of ceramides from lipowheat oil.
- Hyaluronic Acid, A natural substance found in the dermal layer of the skin. It is able to hold 1000 times it’s weight in water, which helps keep the structure of the skin firm & plump.
- Maganese, Contributes to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Full Ingredient List of Skin Moisture Lock™
|One Capsule includes||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Lipowheat® oil (Triticum aestivum)
wheat extract (providing glucosylceramides and ceramides)
|HyalStar® Hyaluronic Acid||100||–||–|
Rice Bran Oil, Capsule shell (fish gelatin, glycerol, colour: beta carotene and caramel), Triticum aestivum oil (Lipowheat®) wheat extract, hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), beeswax, manganese gluconate, antioxidant: rosemary leaf extract in sunflower oil.
- *Results based on a pilot study conducted on 12 participants aged between 30 – 61 (1 man and 11 women) over 12 weeks. Measurements were taken using Courage + Khazaka equipment and were taken at the beginning of the pilot study and at the end of the 12 weeks.