Skin Omegas+ works from the inside out & nourishing every cell within your body, all layers of the skin, hair & nails. Formulated with a careful calibration of omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids with vitamin A, this sustainable formula offers an array of skin benefits. Feel the ultimate in pure skin hydration, nourishing dry skin & supporting skin health. Skin Omegas+ containing fish oils & Vit A, is recommended for overall skin health & hydration. It is highly recommended for dry skin conditions.
- Skin Omegas+ works from the inside & nourishes all layers of the skin, hair & nails.
- Feeding every cell in the body so can help support all areas of skin, face & body & hair & nails.
- Regulates the skin’s oil production, resulting in balanced hydrated skin, minimising the signs of ageing.
- Known for having a soothing effect on the skin.
- Reducing inflammation associated with breakouts, eczema, psoriasis & other skin conditions.
- Free from artificial colouring’s & flavourings, dairy, salt & yeast.
- Gluten Free.
How to use
- To get the full benefit of Skin Omegas+ we recommend you take 2 soft gel supplements daily with a meal
- However some people may require a higher daily dose initially, it really depends your individual needs
- Always consult with your skin therapist as they will work with you to get the best results, adjusting your dose accordingly
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach from children
- If you are under medical supervision please consult your medical practitioner before use
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, sourced from scientifically researched & sustainable Fish Oil from EPAX, who are a world leading supplier, which has been awarded the Friend of the Sea certification, EPAX products are known to meet & exceed all known global stringent quality & purity standards
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids, sourced from evening primrose oil, which is a great source of one of the key essential fatty acids called omega-6. It is derived from the seeds of a North American flowering plant. Other sources of Omega-6 are eggs, poultry, pumpkin & sesame seeds.
- Vitamin A, contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & has a role in the process of cell specialization.
Full Ingredients List
|Two capsules include||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Vitamin A 400iu||120µg||Retinol Equivalent||15|
|Fish Oil||1140mg||Alpha Tocopherol||–|
|Providing Omega 3 fatty acids||–||–|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||356||–||–|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||238||–||–|
|Evening Primrose Oil||594|
|providing omega 6 fatty acids||–||–|
|GLA (gamma linolenic acid)||50||–||–|
fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.