Nail Science from Advanced Nutrition Programme is a food supplement comprising key nutrients such as zinc to help healthy nail growth essential support for weak, brittle & fragile nails, containing a 30 day supply. Nails & hair are made from keratin & any changes in the body’s keratin production will impact their health. Healthy hair & nails should have a certain amount of flexibility, but dehydration or malnutrition can cause your hair & nails to become brittle, weak & easily broken. As well as zinc, Nail Science features copper which plays a role in the maintenance of connective tissue, a structural component of several body structures including the nails, together with supportive nutrients such as biotin & lysine. The perfect support for your nails in-between or during professional nail services.
- Working from the inside out to supports healthy nail growth.
- Supports the maintenance of connective tissue.
- Excellent to help support nails during a break from professional services
- Support for weak, brittle nails.
- Suitable for all ages & skin types.
How to use
- To get the full benefit of Nail Science we recommend you take 2 capsules daily with a meal
- Always consult with your skin therapist as they will work with you to get the best results in your skin & well-being routine
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of sight & reach from children.
- Do not exceed the stated daily recommended intake.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult your medical practitioner before use.
- Biotin, Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & maintenance of normal hair.
- Iron, Contributes to the normal cognitive function of the immune system. It plays a role in the immune system, also in the process of cell division. It contributes to the formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin & to normal oxygen transport in the body, it also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Zinc Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, normal nails & normal skin.
- Vitamin A, Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
Full Ingredients List
|Two capsules include||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Vitamin A||600µg RE||75|
|Vitamin E (natural source)||100mg α-TE||–||833|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||160||–||2667|
4:1 (equisetum arvense)
calcium gluconate, l-lysine hydrochloride, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), horsetail extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate), silicon dioxide, iron citrate, zinc citrate, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), bulking agent (cellulose), acacia gum, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), modified tapioca starch, biotin, copper gluconate, sunflower oil, vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamin), sucrose, corn starch, folic acid, vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols), vitamin D (as ergocalciferol)