This light, finely textured multi-functional oil is rich in vitamins & antioxidants to help nourish & relieve the appearance of dry & sun-damaged skin, giving it a soft, velvety look & feel. It also helps to condition skin & assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven tone & sun-damaged skin. It can also be used as a moisturiser for problematic skin.
- Assists in shielding your skin from the effects of harsh weather conditions- especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, decollete, legs & feet.
- Helps to nourish & condition the appearance of your skin, leaving it looking & feeling soft & supple.
- Helps to improve the appearance of problematic skin resulting in n overall improved appearance & healthy-looking radiance.
How to use
- Apply to your body in a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath
- Massage into your skin & follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen if you are going to be exposed to the sun
- Use in conjunction with Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac Lotion & / or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT, Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT to assist in firming & toning the appearance of the skin.
- Add a few drops of Vitamin A, C & E Oil to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser for added nourishment on sun-damaged & aging skin.
- Apply morning & evening as a moisturiser for problematic skin
Due to the active nature of the ingredients within the Environ range, a consultation is required to establish the correct products for your skin