Used in combination with Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus, this powerful moisturising creme is enriched with a high concentration of Vitamin A & C, as well as several antioxidants that help to combat the effects of free radical damage. It also contains a dynamic combination of peptides & moisturisers that help to visibly reduce the signs of ageing – keeping the skin looking beautifully healthy & radiant.
Scientific research has shown that:
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalising vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy & well functioning skin & therefore helps to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which assists in the prevention of the effects of free radical damage & helps to improve the visible signs of aging.
- Clinically advanced ingredients such as Sepicalm, mixed Tocotrienols 92 & Malt Secrets push the boundaries of youthfulness by revealing the appearance of a more even, smoother & youthful-looking complexion.
How to Use
Defence Creme Plus should only be introduced when skin is already comfortable with the dynamic product duo of the Youth EssentiA Intensive Serum 4 Plus & Antioxidant Defence Creme.
- After your double cleanse of pre-cleansing, cleansing & toning, applying the Vita-Peptide Intensive serum 4 Plus, follow with your Vita-Antioxidant Defence Creme Plus
- Alternatively mix the Vita-Antioxidant Defence Creme Plus & the Vita-Peptide Intensive serum 4 Plus in the palm of your hand before applying to the face, neck & decollatage
- Environ recommends that consumers first introduce Intensive Serum 4 Plus, & after 2-3 bottles then introduce Defence Creme Plus
- Massage into the face, neck & decollatage
- Intended for use twice daily, morning & evenings
- The dynamic duo of Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus & Defence Creme Plus is the ultimate step in the Youth EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM
Due to the active nature of the ingredients within the Environ range, a consultation is required to establish the correct products for your skin