Jane Iredale’s PurePressed® Powder acts as a concealer, foundation, powder & sunscreen all in one. The coverage is more matted than the Amazing Base loose powder & it also has the added ingredients of two antioxidants. Since Jane Iredale minerals reflect light, they have a much wider colour tolerance than most makeup so you will never see where they begin & end.
UVA/UVB SPF 15-20 broad-spectrum sun protection dependent on chosen shade.
Why Choose Jane Iredale?
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients protect, clarify & balance skin
- Soothing sea minerals nourish all skin types & act as anti-irritants
- Formulated with high-quality, pure mineral pigments
- Free from talc & bulking agents that irritate skin & clog pores
- Physical, broad spectrum sun protection
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen
- Dermatologist tested & recommended
- Lightweight, multitasking foundation, concealer & sunscreen.
- Medium-to-full coverage with a skin-like, semi-matte finish.
- Hydrating, non-cakey formula won’t dry skin or settle in fine lines.
- Creamy texture builds & blends easily for a filter-like appearance.
- Micronized minerals lay flat & bind together while allowing skin to breathe.
- 26 shades
- Water resistant up to 40 minutes.
How to use
Apply to clean, moisturised skin, using the Jane Iredale Handi brush in a downward sweeping motion, finishing with any one of the Jane Iredale Facial Spritz to help set your mineral make-up.
If you desire more coverage simply apply again in the same manner, your Jane Iredale PurePressed® Mineral foundation is buildable on it’s own or can be used as your setting powder of choice over other Jane Iredale liquid Mineral foundations.
FREE FROM: Oil, talc, FD & C dyes or synthetic preservatives.