This is the ultimate way to experience VOYA. Once immersed in a hot bath, seaweed will naturally re-hydrate and spring back to life, releasing its soothing & moisturising properties. Seaweed baths are deeply detoxifying, breaking down toxins that are known to cause cellulite. The key ingredients of VOYA’s signature wellbeing at home or away seaweed bath are Fucus Serratus & Dead Sea Salt. Fucus Serratus, hand harvested wild organic seaweed survives by filtering the ocean for nutrients & as a result amasses a huge amount of minerals & vitamins. Rich in anti-oxidant properties to gently rejuvenate & nourish the body & skin. Dead Sea Salt, not only detoxifies the body, but also gives a true seaweed bath experience.
- Re-mineralises the body minerals in seaweed help to maintain the skins natural moisture balance leaving the skin neither too dry or too oily.
- Hydrates & moisturises skin, hair and nails
- Soothes aches & pains.
- Deeply detoxifies & removes unwanted toxins
- Aids the healing process of skin conditions: Seaweed has been used as an effective treatment for conditions like psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis & acne. Seaweed is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as well as therapeutic properties in treatment of sensitive & allergy prone skin.
- Helps against the signs of ageing tightens & firms the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Anti-Oxidant Protection seaweed is nature’s most powerful anti-oxidant from the vegetal world. Fighting against harmful environmental stressors, slowing down the signs of ageing, whilst strengthening the immune system
- Aids the contouring process by stimulating micro-circulation. Toxins are flushed from the body as the circulation functions in a healthier manner & lymphatic drainage is increased. As a result the appearance of cellulite is reduced.
- Balances Metabolism, contains iodine which is essential to regulate the thyroid gland & in turn the metabolism.
How to use
- Soak the seaweed with the contained sea salt for 20 minutes in a bath of hot water.
- The seaweed will naturally re-hydrate & spring back to life, as the plant’s alginate properties are slowly released into the water.
- In the bath the seaweed can be left in its netting or removed depending on your preference.
- Add cool water to ensure a comfortable bath temperature & release the seaweed from net if desired.
- Once in the bath squeezing the seaweed will also help to release more of its beneficial gel.
- Relax in the bath for at least 20 minutes for maximum results, as it takes 20 minutes for the absorption of essential minerals & vitamins.
- You can reuse this seaweed bath product for 2 consecutive days/baths. If re-using the seaweed store in a basin or keep in a drained bath overnight.
- Follow with your recommended VOYA body firming & moisturising routine.
Bliss Note: Not suitable for those with an over active thyroid or allergy to Iodine