VOYA’s advanced facial skincare range for sensitive & normal skin combines the restorative properties of seaweed with carefully selected natural active ingredients to help calm, soothe & desensitised reactive skin. By its very nature, seaweed is suitable for the treatment of sensitive skin & skin conditions such as rosacea & psoriasis, as it naturally soothes & heals.
VOYA’s 100% organic seaweed eye masks deliver deep hydration to the delicate eye area. They are made from pure hand harvested, sustainably sourced Irish Laminaria Digitata seaweed – nothing more, nothing less. Our scientific studies confirm that this seaweed helps collagen production in the skin by over 202%. Laminaria has also been proven to increase the skins’ ability to fight against free radicals by over 122%*.
Renewal Eye Masks the ultimate treatment for tired, dehydrated eyes a specific mask for eye therapy with ingredients being 100% Laminaria Leaves hand-harvested from the Wild Atlantic Way soothes hydrates & supports the eye area whilst also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Cools & soothes the delicate under-eye area
- Nutrient rich formula feeds the skin, leaving it firmer & plump with a more youthful glow
- Decreases trans-epidermal water loss & supports Collagen 1 production
- Supports & tones the skin around the eye
- Decongests, combating dark circles & puffiness
- Softens, moisturises & nourishes
- Strong natural Anti-oxidant for anti-ageing & firming along with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Leaves the skin feeling fresh & renewed
How to use
- After removing excess cleanser with a lukewarm damp VOYA muslin cloth
- Follow with Ritzy Spritzy facial toner
- Soak pair in very warm water in a bowl for approximative 5 minutes to activate seaweed.
- Eye masks are ready to remove once they have expanded and are pliable and soft. Remove from the warm water & leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Eye masks should be cool upon application. Apply after cleansing to clean dry skin.
- Press & smooth directly onto skin & hold until it sticks. Leave on for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Ensure to spread excess seaweed gel outwards onto the surrounding eye area for an added collagen & antioxidant boost.
- Use alongside VOYA’s Bright Eyes Crème during the day for a revitalising lift or for a restorative treatment use alongside VOYA’s Visage Eye Mask at night.
- Dispose in your compost bin or apply directly to a flower/herb bed as compost