Omega 3 Fish Oils are a high quality Omega 3 fish oil supplement containing two important fatty acids – EPA & DHA – for heart & brain health. This is the only Omega supplement you’ll need to boost your heart, brain & eye health. All fish oils are sustainably sourced, two soft gels provide 180mg EPA & 120mg DHA. DHA, containing 60 capsules.
Advanced Nutrition Programme’s Omega 3 Fish Oils are sourced from scientifically researched & sustainable Fish Oil from EPAX, who are a world leading supplier, which has been awarded the Friend of the Sea certification, EPAX products are known to meet & exceed all known global stringent quality & purity standards
- Contains two essential fatty acids – EPA & DHA for heart & brain health.
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
How to use
- To get the full benefit of Omega Fish Oils we recommend you take 1 to 3 soft gel supplements daily with a meal
- Always consult with your skin therapist as they will work with you to get the best results, adjusting your dose accordingly
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet & healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of reach from children
- If you are under medical supervision please consult your medical practitioner before use
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart, maintenance of normal blood pressure & maintenance of normal blood pressure & maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision & also maintenance of normal brain function. Beneficial effect obtained from an intake of 250mg DHA daily.
Full Ingredients List
|One Softgel includes
|Amount (in mg)
|Nutrient Reference Value (%)
|Total fish oil
providing omega 3 fatty acids
Omega 3 fish oil (antioxidant: natural mixed tocopherols); capsule shell: gelatine, glycerine, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol.